The Plumeria Lounge Pass Terms and Conditions
- Hawaiian Airlines Booking and Ticketing Policy
- Domestic Contract of Carriage
- Fare-Hold Terms & Conditions
- Fare Rules Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards/Gift Certificates Terms & Conditions
- HawaiianMiles Terms & Conditions
- International Contract of Carriage
- List of All Fees
- Neighbor Island Travel Plan Terms & Conditions
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Sydney Harbour Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
- The Plumeria Lounge Pass Terms and Conditions
- Trademark and Keyword Usage Policy
- Travel Credit Terms and Conditions
- The Plumeria Lounge, owned and operated by Hawaiian Airlines, is located on the 3rd floor of the Hawaiian Airlines terminal at Honolulu International Airport (HNL). Operating hours vary by day and are subject to change. Please click here for the most current operating hours.
- Lounge passes are available for purchase to The Plumeria Lounge, starting on July 15, 2015.
- The purchase price of a lounge pass is US $40 per person. This applies to any guest 2 years of age or older. Every guest entering the lounge must purchase a lounge pass. Children under 2 years old can enter the lounge for free, when accompanied by a paying adult 21 years of age or older.
- Lounge passes are sold during the check-in process (web/mobile/kiosk) for an upcoming Hawaiian Airlines flight. A lounge pass upsell screen will appear when there is sufficient seating at The Plumeria Lounge. When all available seats have been sold, the lounge pass upsell screen will not appear.
- Lounge passes are also sold by the lounge agent at The Plumeria Lounge, subject to seat availability. It is solely at the lounge agent’s discretion to determine if any lounge passes will be sold to walk-ins, based on seat availability. Check-in agents and general customer service agents are not able to sell lounge passes.
- The lounge pass allows the guest single entry to The Plumeria Lounge, before departing on an upcoming Hawaiian Airlines flight (same day). A valid Hawaiian Airlines boarding pass is required for an upcoming flight on the same day. No in-and-out privileges are allowed. After the flight departs, no re-entry is allowed.
- Only guests departing on an upcoming Hawaiian Airlines flight are eligible to purchase a lounge pass. HawaiianMiles membership is not required.
- Lounge passes can only be purchased using a credit card. Cash will not be accepted. Once lounge passes have been purchased, there are no refunds.
- The Plumeria Lounge offers complimentary beer and wine. The legal drinking age for alcohol consumption in the U.S./Hawaii is 21 years old. Any solo guest under 21 years old will be denied access to The Plumeria Lounge. A lounge pass will not be sold to this individual. A lounge pass will only be sold to a guest under 21 years old if he is traveling with an adult 21 years of age or older, on the same travel itinerary.
- Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to refuse service (i.e. lounge entry) to anyone.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Visit The Plumeria Lounge for more information.