- Bid Up By Hawaiian Airlines Terms & Conditions
- Hawaiian Airlines Booking and Ticketing Policy
- Domestic Contract of Carriage
- Fare-Hold Terms & Conditions
- Fare Rules Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards/Gift Certificates Terms & Conditions
- HawaiianMiles Terms & Conditions
- International Contract of Carriage
- List of All Fees
- Neighbor Island Travel Plan Terms & Conditions
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Sydney Harbour Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
- The Plumeria Lounge Pass Terms and Conditions
- Trademark and Keyword Usage Policy
- Travel Credit Terms and Conditions
Held Reservation for Travel on Hawaiian Airlines - Terms and Conditions
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: HELD RESERVATIONS FOR TRAVEL ON HAWAIIAN AIRLINES
- The option to FARE-HOLD is available for one-way or roundtrip flight reservations booked through HawaiianAirlines.com and operated by Hawaiian Airlines.
- The option to FARE-HOLD will not be available on codeshare flights marketed by another carrier vacation packages, mileage award bookings, or dollar miles bookings.
- The charge to FARE-HOLD will be applied to each person on the reservation at the time of selecting this option.
- Fees to FARE-HOLD are nonrefundable and are not applied toward the price of the ticket.
- Fees to FARE-HOLD are processed immediately after placing the FARE-HOLD.
- Reservations that are FARE-HOLD must be ticketed by the indicated date and time, to guarantee the fare quoted.
- FARE-HOLD reservations will automatically cancel if not purchased by 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time of the expiration date.
- Once purchased, a FARE-HOLD reservation may not be changed. To make a change, the guest must cancel the FARE-HOLD reservation and rebook the desired flight. This may result in a fare increase.
- Once a FARE-HOLD reservation is ticketed, the record will be subject to the normal HA fare rules.
- No more than one (1) reservation with the same guest's name and route can be held at any given time.
- Hawaiian Airlines has the right to cancel any reservation that violates these FARE-HOLD Term and Conditions or any other Hawaiian Airlines policies.
○ Multiple reservations with the same guest’s name and route is not allowed.